Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday look 2013 | Make up

As I promised before, I wanted to do another make up look. Since it's already holiday season so why not I create a holiday make up look. 

P/S: This look is not perfect as the Make up Artist or a professional MUA. I'm not one of those but I do love playing with the make up so here I am with my untalented make up work.



That is my holiday make up look. Very simple and easy applied. Again from the picture, it looks very harsh on the crease but believe me it does not look very harsh in real.

Products that I used for this look were from Mac and sleek palette.

L- R: Mac 21 eye shadow, Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matts V2


The colours that I picked up for this look:




Lastly I used this colour from Mac for final touch:

Excuse the mess, this is one of my oldest palette



No comments:

Post a Comment