Hello guys, it's not too late to say good morning. Even though, it's already 11.46 a.m. So, today blog post would be different from my previous ones. As you can tell from the title itself, it's about food or to be specific it's a soup menu. Nowadays, in my country it's frequently heavy raining like almost everyday in the afternoon and evening. Therefore, this recipe might be helping to keep your body warm from the cold weather. Without talking to much, here are the ingredients and methods.
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Warm water (for corn starch)
- Seasoning powder
- 2 or 3 eggs
1. Put in the onion, ginger and garlic in the hot oiled pan until it golden brown and fragrance.
2. Then put in the bean curd and stir it in.
3. Add in water, enough to fulfill the pan. Wait until it boiled up.
4. In a separate bowl, add in the cornstarch and the seasoning powder then mixed it with warm water until it dissolved.
5. Pour in the mixture, into the boiled water. Stir it in for about 3 mins.
6. Add in pinch of salt and cream corn.
7. Whisk the eggs in an empty bowl.
8. Once the water boiled up again, pour in the whisk eggs in a high distance.
9. Turn off the heat. Let the eggs stay in the place for a mins then stir it in.
10. Garnish with spring onion and fried onion if desired.
Time of preparation: 10 mins