Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Back To School Haul 2014



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 GUYS!!! I'm sorry for being MIA for the past few weeks because I was terribly sick and quite busy with the preparation for my cousin's wedding. Okay now it's the first day of 2014, so that's mean welcome back to school. The first day of 2014, I would like to  begin with 'Back To School Haul'. 

I just bought my school stuffs recently, just a few since I still have the old ones and I don't like to waste.


 I bought this at local store Utama Grand, The Mall for BND 5.50. This notebook is available in 3, 4 and 5 subjects divider which I love about it. Then I chose the 3 subjects divider because I only have 3 subjects for this semester.


 I also bought the mini notebook B6 size also with the 3 subject divider. I might use this little book for exam preparation.


I love the colour and the design 

The hard cover A6 notebook size which is only BND 3.90. 

Stabillo Colour Pens RM 21.90
Stapler BND 3.99

Scissor BND 1.70

Papermate blue pens RM 1.20

Orange highlighter RM 2.90

Sharpie RM 1.50
I love sharpie and I think it is much cheaper in Miri, Malaysia.

That's all for my quick haul and what about you? Have you bought your school stuffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment