Friday, October 18, 2013

Family Dinner



The most precious moment is when spending time with the family and it would help to freeze the workload that you have when you are together with your family. It's so do I. 

Today, after fetching my father from the airport, we went to Charcoal restaurant since my mother craved their foods. So, without any further let's jump in to the dishes.

Mango $3.00  *dad's drink*

Blueberry $3.00 *Sister's drink*
I had a chance to sip the blueberry drink, it's quite nice but don't taste like a fresh blueberry drink though.

L to R- Watermelon Juice, Carrot Juice  $5.50 each
Next is my drink, the watermelon Juice and the Carrot Juice is my mom. 

Huli-Huli Chicken $15.90  *Dad's menu*
I doubt my father been so hungry after been in a long flight today, two different types of rice in one plate *lol*. The left one is plain rice while the right one is the garlic rice.

Honey Chicken Barbecue $15.90 
My mother and sister ordered the same menu but the only different my mother ordered with coleslaw as the side dish.

Charcoal Lamb Chop $17.90
Finally is my dish, with 400 gram of lamb. I like the sauce, its good and the rest of the food are just nice. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to snap my brother's drink and food since he finished it like a lightning *lol* he starved actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment