Saturday, November 23, 2013

25 Questions Tag

Today, I'm going to do a "25 questions tag" which most people in Youtube did. So let's get started :)


1/ Do you have any pets?
Not exactly but in my house there's lots like more than 10 cats but there are not mine. Is that make sense??LOL

2/ Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Highlighter, tweezer and my hand phone

3/ What the weather like right now?
Very calming night

4/ Do you drive?If so have you crashed?
Yes I do but so far I haven't face those thing but I hope it wouldn't happen to me *praying*

5/ What time did you wake up this morning?
Around 7.44 A.M, I usually check the time once I woke up.

6/ When was the last time you showered?
Errr.. this morning..*opps* Will straight away go to shower after post this blog.

7/ What was the last movie you saw?
I can't totally remember, but I think it's Despicable me 2.

8/ What does your last text message say?
"bwa mkn ubat a"

9/ What's your ringtone?
I don't have a specific ringtone for my phone because I like to make my phone in a silent mode.

10/ Have you ever been to a different country?
Absolutely yes

11/ Do you like sushi?
Yes of course, it's one of my faves food 

12/ Where do you buy your groceries?
I don't usually do groceries shopping but my parents do at Soon Lee and Liang Toon there are the nearest supermarket.

13/ Have you ever taken medication to help you fallen asleep faster?
Nope, never.

14/ How many siblings do you have?
3

15/ Do do have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I only have a laptop

16/ How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
23 years old, times pass so quickly

17/ Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
Neither both

18/ Do you colour your hair?
No, but I used to colour my hair when I was a teenager.

19/ Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Nothing much, just planned to pick up my parcel and chill out with my boyfriend

20/ When was the last time you cried?
I think last month?I don't quite remember but I'm not a type of person who easily cried

21/ What is your perfect pizza topping?
Of course tuna with lots of mayonnaise on it.

22/ Which do you prefer hamburger or cheeseburger?
Actually, I'm not a big fan of burger but if to make decision I would like to choose hamburger

23/ Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Nope

24/ What is your eye colour?
Very dark brown almost black

25/ Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke?
Of course.

Do you have other question tag to share with? I love to do question tags it's so fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment