Sunday, September 22, 2013

Say Cheese pizza

Mix of peanuts and nutella waffles *highly recommended*
These two nyuummy foods can be found at Brunswick snackstation Jerudong Park Food court. The waffles were very crispy which I really loves about it. The pizza was okay don't wanna say too much about it since I'm not a huge fan of cheese but I think if you are a cheese lover you might love this pizza. :) 

By the way, the cinnamon rolls taste good too and next time I would like to try their "baked herb chicken" and the "pepperoni and tuna melts thin crust pizza" I heard it tastes good too.


Calamari Rings $4.50
There's not much to talk about this food it taste just like other ordinary calamari rings. This calamari rings are at Hot Point Gadong Mall.

Hati Buyah Sup

Nasi Ayam Penyet
Nasi Ayam Penyet and accompanied by hati buyah sup are very perfect combination in this hot sunny afternoon for my very early dinner. I don't know what's the name of this restaurant even though I used to have my breakfast and lunch there since I was a kid. So unbelievable right? But yeah, I love the dishes there. <3 Oh...anyways before I forgot this restaurant is located at Kg. Sungai Kebun just in front of Awg Semaun Secondary School.


No comments:

Post a Comment