Sunday, September 22, 2013

50 Random Question Tag

50 Random Question Tag

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Restaurant
  2. Who are you in love with? Of course my boyfriend:P
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Hell NO!!
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My bottle
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? No
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Yes
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Today
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
  10. Are you hot? Errr.... I'm cold right now...hahhaa
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Puspa
  12. What are you wearing right now? A t-shirt and short pants
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I let the car wash do it if im too lazy 
  14. Last food that you ate? Nasi Ayam Penyet with Hati Buyah Soup
  15. Where were you last week at this time? At home
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No
  17. When is the last time you ran? I cant remember...ahhaa
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Im not interested :P
  19. What is your favorite animal? Hmmm... 
  20. Your dream vacation? Honeymoon at Cancun :P
  21. Last person's house you were in? Bf's
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? I cant remember
  23. Have you been in love? Of course :P
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? Errr... I guess..
  25. Last play you saw? I dont have any Idea
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My chubby cheeks... hahahhaa...
  27. What are your plans for tonight? Go to bed early
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't own one
  29. Next trip you are going to take? Still in planning
  30. Ever go to camp? No
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? No
  32. What do you want to know about the future? If I would be rich some day...
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?Yes, Daisy from Marc Jacob
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I don't have any
  35. Where is your best friend? At home
  36. How is your best friend? She's great with her 3 kids :)
  37. Do you have a tan? Im Asian.
  38. What are you listening to right now? Sound of my cooling fan..hahaa
  39. Do you collect anything? Shoes
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Cant tell 
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Of course
  43. What does your last text message say? Okay bye!
  44. Do you like hot sauce? Wooo... that's my fave
  45. Last time you took a shower? This evening
  46. Do you need to do laundry? Nope
  47. What is your heritage? Err...Malay I guess 
  48. Are you someone's best friend? Of course
  49. Are you rich? I'm just in a ordinary standard
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleep..ZzzzzZZzzz...

1 comment: