Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Favourite Snacks of November 2013




First of all, I thing this post would be quite funny or even weird to do but I don't really bother about it because I'm so freaking in love with this Tritos Snack Gandum or wheat which I want to share it with you guys. I knew this snack from my mother when she back home from her grocery shopping after work. I still remember the first time I munched this Tritos which makes me so freaking addicted to this Tritos.

Generally, the taste of this Tritos were not very salty as the other snack does and also once this Tritos munched inside your mouth it's feel very compact taste of wheat mixed with the flavour. 


Tritos

As you can see from the picture above, it is how the Tritos looks like. For me it looks like seashells which kind of reminds me of Thailand snacks which exactly the same as the Tritos shape.Or maybe it was just the same snacks but different name and packaging?



The ingredients

Nutrition Information
Oh, before I forgot I did bought this Tritos at my local grocery store 'Gaya Abadi' with only BND1.10. This product is made from Indonesia. I also wondering either they have any other flavour beside BBQ and Hot Chilli?

So have you try Tritos snacks yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment